Our Commitment to Safety
The dangers in this industry are real and at McClone Construction Company, injury prevention is our highest priority. Preventing injury and loss of life to workers is the primary objective of our Injury Prevention Program. We are committed to providing every Team Member with a safe and healthy work environment.
Injuries not only cause physical harm, but can result in higher insurance costs and a decrease in job productivity. Accordingly, they affect the company's ability to excel in an extremely competitive industry. Injury prevention requires continuous effort on the part of everyone involved.
To meet our objective, our Team Members must work together toward the common goal of seeing that all job site injuries are eliminated. We believe an injury free job site can be a reality. We expect all of our Team Members to report unsafe conditions, follow all safety rules and regulations, participate in safety meetings and watch out for the safety of other workers. This will improve our work environment and help us accomplish our goal of eliminating job site injuries.
Achievements in Safety
McClone Construction continues to improve jobsite safety by providing additional training and education opportunities for our Superintendents and Team Members.
McClone Construction Company has received several awards as a result of our commitment to safety.
ASSOCIATED GENERAL CONTRACTORS of Washington has recognized McClone Construction Company as a Most Improved EMR, for achieving a 37% reduction in our EMR from 2002-2006. McClone Construction is in the Top 50, of the Top Performers for Experience Modification Rating.
ASSOCIATED GENERAL CONTRACTORS recognized McClone Construction Company for an Excellent Safety Record 2003.
ASSOCIATED GENERAL CONTRACTORS of Hawaii recognized McClone Construction Company for No Lost Time Injuries 2003 and Best in Category Specialty 2003, 0-79,999 hours worked.
Construction Employers Association (CEA) recognized McClone Construction Company for outstanding commitment to safety Excellence in Safety 2003, 2006 and 2011.
These achievements mean a lot to our claims manager, our safety department and to our Management Group. It is a true reflection of our belief and commitment to safety. McClone Construction Company has greatly improved our safety are continually evolving a strong safety culture.
- AGC Of Washington 2003 Outstanding Subcontractor under 10,000 work hours.
- AGC of Washington 2003 Outstanding Subcontractor 10,000-25,000 work hours
- AGC of Washington Safety Excellence 2000
- AGC of Washington Qualified Safety Team AGC Safety Team 1994-Present
- AGC of Washington Safety and Risk Management Excellence 4/1/00- 3/31/01
- AGC of Washington Outstanding Performer 1992-2001
- AGC of Washington Outstanding Performer 1996-1997
- Top Performer/Most Improved AGC 2003
- AGC Hawaii Excellent Safety Record 25% below division incident rate
- AGC Hawaii Excellent Safety Record Zero Incident Rate 10,000- 25,000 work hours
- CAL/OSHA Golden Gate Partnership Recognition.